Issue 260 of 2020 of The Official Journal of Hungary published on 26 October 2020 includes the following Governmental regulations:
1. Border controls
The current provisions applicable to border control have been extended until 1 February 2021.
2. Rules governing mask wearing
The scope of people exempted from the obligatory mask wearing have been extended in addition to people with autism spectrum disorder to people with mental or psychosocial disabilities.
3. Provisions regarding data requests
Procedures related to public data requests shall be modified until 8 February 2021 as follows:
- Request for public data cannot be submitted in person, and the data can be provided in the form requested by the applicant only if it does not result in the personal appearance of the applicant before the authority performing a public function in accordance with Act CXII of 2011 on the right to informational self-determination and on the freedom of information (Privacy Act).
- The authority that processes the data and performs the public function in accordance with the Privacy Act fulfils the request for the provision of public data within 45 days following its receipt if it can be presumed that the performance of the request by the deadline pursuant to the Privacy Act would jeopardise the fulfilment of public tasks by the authority with regard to the emergency situation.
4. Provisions regarding the partial reimbursement of revenue losses for accommodation providers
The regulation for one-time, non-refundable subsidies that can be requested by business entities performing actual full-time activity in Hotels and similar accommodation (TEÁOR classification nr. 5510), Holiday and other short-stay accommodation (TEÁOR nr. 5520), Camping ground, recreational vehicle parks and trailer parks (TEÁOR nr. 5530) and Other accommodation (TEÁOR nr. 5590) have been announced.